Initiated: November 1, 2017, Reviewed: November 11, 2019
- Any purchase made at Lyons Timber Mart Wellington, Lyons Timber Mart Black Rd. or Island Timber Mart Kent’s Corner can be returned for a refund at any of the 3 branches.
- Purchases must be returned within 30 days with proof of purchase, some exceptions may apply.
- If a product is defective, we in our discretion will replace the product or refund the customers money.
- Returns over $75 must be approved by a Manager.
- Products must be unused and in sellable condition in order to receive a full refund.
- Products that cannot be returned include but are not limited to:
- Toilet seats that are not in original packaging, for hygiene reasons.
- Tinted products like Paint and Stain and Empty Spray Cans.
- Store products that are not in the original packaging. Excludes defectives. Defectives at Manager’s Discretion.
- Lumber and Engineered Wood Products that is dirty, cut, marked, weathered, etc.
- Aluminum, Steel and Wood trims that are dented, cut, bent, scratched, etc.
- Electrical products and fixtures that are not sealed or have been used.
- All Shingle and LVL returns will be photographed.
- Returns will be processed within 3 business days. Special Orders and questionable goods may take up to 5 business days.
- Credit notes can only be made to the person who purchased the item and to the original form of tender.
- Any custom special order products like doors, windows, steel roofing, flooring etc. cannot be returned.
- Under exceptional circumstances, and only if the product can be returned to the supplier, it is within the Manager’s discretion to consider these returns. Special order returns require a re-stocking fee of 25% to be charged at the time of receipt.
- Flyer pricing can be matched if flyer product was bought within 3 days of a flyer date. One day or 4 Day sales excluded. To honour flyer pricing, a credit must be issued and the product re-invoiced.